TERMS OF SERVICE (TERMS AND CONDITIONS)
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
Photo Waiver / Release
By completing the application form, you hereby grant the Paramount Academy of Music Scholarship Fund and its legal representatives the irrevocable right and unrestricted permission to use and publish photographs or video images of the scholarship student, for any purpose authorized by PAMSF including but not limited to: website use, editorial publications, catalog and advertising use. This grant includes the right to modify and retouch the images in the discretion of the PAMSF. You understand that the circulation of such materials could be worldwide and that there will be no compensation to you for this use. Furthermore, you understand that you will not be given the opportunity to inspect or approve the finished products or the advertising copy or the printed matter that may be used in connection therewith. In granting this permission to PAMSF and its legal representatives, you are fully and without limitation releasing it from any liability that may arise from the use of the images.
All information submitted to Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation in the application is kept strictly confidential and is not shared with any entity outside of the Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation scholarship review committee. The identities of scholarship students will not be shared or made public without parental consent.
Scholarship Audition Reviews
Reviews are conducted by the Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation Review Committee, consisting of staff and board members of the Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation.
Scholarships are reviewed in the order that they are received, and applicants will be notified of their status no later than four (12) weeks after the date of submission.
The number of applications received may exceed the scholarship funds which are available, so qualifying for a scholarship does not necessarily guarantee that an application will be approved.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
1. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
2. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which ParamountAcademyOfMusic.com links, and that link to ParamountAcademyOfMusic.com. Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation does not have any control over these websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation website or webpage, Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation websites and webpages.
3. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by ParamountAcademyOfMusic.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation in accordance with Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation or others. In the case of such termination, Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation.
4. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation to you any Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation. Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation, ParamountAcademyOfMusic.com, and the ParamountAcademyOfMusic.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation or third-party trademarks.
5. Changes. Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
6. Termination. Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your ParamountAcademyOfMusic.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
10. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
11. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation, or by the posting by Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Denver County, Colorado. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Denver, Colorado, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Paramount Academy Of Music Foundation may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.